Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Grizzly Band LIVE Show at P-House 1-9-15


Acoustic duo Grizzly live at Panther Mountain Inn in Chestertown, NY last night, 1-9-15, from 9p-1a. From C&W hits to southern & classic rock, their harmonies were incredible. 


[Last night at P-House, by Gina Jordan]

Unfortunately I missed all the guest players and vocalists (I was looking forward to hearing Jen Gadway harmonize with all that testosterone) when my spare batteries died, but I at least got one video with Archie Anderson on guest lead guitar in the jam video below.


Grizzly is a duo comprised of longtime friends Zachary Smith and Matthew Magee. Grizzly is based In the Lake George region of the Adirondack Mountains.

Grizzly on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grizzly/574309016013359

Below is MY personal fave from the videos I recorded last night, a song called Lemon Drop (I believe?) and it sounds like an original, since nothing turned up on my search for lyrics. Stunningly beautiful song, who could not fall in love with this one?



Playlist of all show videos from last night:



Filmed in 1080i HD by Gina Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment