Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Waynestock 5 8/4/12 North Creek NY





Below is an ad from last year on Wayne Stock, an annual FREE event in North Creek, NY held on Aug. 4, 2012 this year, with at least 7 bands, food, face painting and auctions for the benefit of the North Country Hardship Fund. it's BYOB with only non-alcoholic drinks being sold. Looks like I'll need to bring a cooler, blanket and chair along with all my cameras, camcorders and equipment. if anyone is willing to come as a helper & hold a camcorder or camera, or keep an eye on my things while I am filming, I'd really appreciate it. I can't wait! :) That reminds me I'll need to buy some good bug stuff for this one, those bugs love my blood something fierce. Hope to see you there! Some of the featured bands are: Cosmic Jackson, Willie Playmore, Decadence, Flipside and many more. Hope to see you there! 

For more event info, see the website at: http://www.northcountryhardshipfund.org/waynestock.html

No comments:

Post a Comment