Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fallen Within - Your Song Music Videos

I made 3 music videos for this same song by Fallen Within band at http://reverbnation.com/fallenwithin


I had more materials than I could use in one video and wanted to use them all, so let me know which one of the 3 YOU like best, for me #3 is definitely it, but #1 is a close second. 














I created this video as a fan of the band Fallen Within, after noting their own videos were static image only, with their permission. For artist info and to buy their album, please visit their website at http://www.reverbnation.com/fallenwithin
and The Fallen Within Band At http://www.FallenWithinband.com


Lyrics to Your Song by Fallen Within. Written by Derrick Brandon:


Dont regret this life for me,
its only what you make it,
dont blame it all on me,
only wanted you to be mine,
the things you said when you lied,
the things you said that night,
that look in your eyes,
stood up for the last time .


(Hate me when im here,Miss me when im gone
this is your song,this is your song) 2x - repeat.


I was holding my breath down ,
trying not to be scared inside,
everytime id impress you,youd push me aside,
but im only human and its only feelings,
but i got a million,
or atleast you think its that way,
the truth is i cared more anyway,


(Hate me when im here,Miss me when I'm gone this is your song,this is your song)


Id give up everything
just hear your voice and make you feel alive one last time
Nothing i can say or do
to make you feel the way i do inside this will last for a lifetime


(Hate me when im here,Miss me when I'm gone this is your song)


Hate me when im here,Miss me when im gone
this is your song,this is your song x2-repeat.


Video produced by Gina Jordan on July 27, 2012. All rights reserved to Fallen Within and myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment