Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rockology LIVE 2014



I finally caught up with Rockology and filmed 8 videos from their show at Panther Mountain Inn, Chestertown, NY last night, 5-16-14. I hadn't realized it's been nearly two years since I last filmed their live show! Hopefully it won't be that long before I get to see and hear their classic rock excellence again.

With a powerful female drummer & lead vocalist, a thumping bass guitarist & lead vocalist plus a sizzling lead guitar & back up vocalist, Rockology is David Hamell, John Wardle and Rhonda Barnes. 

Unfortunately I could find no website or online info for the band, but will try and get some to share later. Rockology performs in the upstate NY, Southern Adirondacks area. I did not get any photos of the band this time, so will plan to bring a camera with me next time and get some shots of Rockology for fans to see.

Below is the playlist of all videos I've done of this band, starting with the 8 new videos from last night's show, followed by their 2012 show videos. Enjoy!


Filmed in 1080i HD by Gina Jordan, 5-16-14, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment