Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Monday, May 27, 2013

Cosmic Jackson & Katy Cole 5-24-13


On May 24, 2013 Cosmic Jackson performed, with Katy Cole of Decadence on vocals, from 9p-1a at Panther Mountain Inn, Chestertown, NY. For more info & booking, contact the bands at the links below:

http://www.cosmicjackson.com/home.html

http://www.reverbnation.com/decadencemusic1



Playlist of videos from last Friday 5-24-13 at Panther Mountain Inn:


Songs Filmed Include (in order):
  1. Bob Marley-Get Up, Stand Up
  2. Janis Joplin-Me & Bobby McGee
  3. Sublime-What I Got
  4. Lynyrd Skynyrd-Sweet Home Alabama (snippet of 1:22)
  5. Johnny Cash-Folsom Prison Blues


Live HD video from the show filmed, edited & uploaded by Gina Jordan, 5-24-13.

Unfortunately my new Canon camcorder is malfunctioning, LCD screen issues, so I used my older Sanyo, but without good lighting in the venue or band provided lights, the videos always come out darker than I like and degrade the HD quality. I've added effects to some that give a psychedelic look instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment