Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Saturday, April 12, 2014

12 Oz All Stars 4-11-14

[Photo of Cosmic Jackson]

The 12 Oz All Stars are the former Cosmic Jackson band minus Chris Schemp who is replaced on lead guitar by regular bassist Brian Mull and adding Tom Ryzuk as the new bass guitar player, with Greg singing lead and Andrew drumming. I believe this may have been their 1st show since forming, so I only filmed a few videos on this occasion. A couple of the videos were dark, so forgive me adding the thermal effect to those ;-)

Live performance music videos from Panther Mountain Inn, Chestertown, NY, on April 11, 2014 from approx. 9p-1a.

Below is Stevie Wonder's Superstitious cover:



Following is the playlist of the 5 videos I did last night of the new formation 12 Oz All Stars (formerly Cosmic Jackson), at Panther Mountain Inn in Chestertown, NY.


Filmed in 1080i HD by Gina Jordan, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment