Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lynne's Birthday Bash with Live Bands 11-29-13

Last Friday night, 11-29-13, Lynne celebrated her birthday with a private house party & hired Willie Playmore Band to rock the house down from about 8p-12:30a. Members of Flipside (all but Frank) also joined in for much of a set. I've just finished uploading all the videos, editing & sharing. This is my final step in the process, sharing here. Usually I have this full review, but this time I wanted to get these out there first.

I'll add more details this week, but for now, enjoy the live music videos :)

Thanks for the great time Lynne! Playlist of videos below pics....


Flipside Band:




Willie Playmore & Flipside Bands Live 11-29-13 (playlist)




By Gina Jordan, 11-29-13, all rights reserved.









No comments:

Post a Comment