Adirondacks Music banner

My Live Music wallpaper

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Who's Your Paddy P-House 8-30-13



On Friday Aug. 30, 2013, Who's Your Paddy performed live Irish & American folk music classics & covers by more modern bands like Green Day, at the Panther Mountain Inn, Chestertown, NY from 8p-12a. Made up of 3 men playing guitar/vocals (Steve Gray), a Bodrhan and a keyboard/fiddle/backup vocals, to a mixed crowd of 20 somethings and 60+ somethings, it was my 1st time seeing their show.




The band does not have a dedicated website, or images, so I regret not bringing my big camera to get a few professional shots of the guys. Instead I found some of these funny images representing the fun this group incites with their music, & it made me want to drink green beer & dance an Irish jig!

If interested in more information about Who's Your Paddy, including booking, please contact Steve Gray, Guitarist, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SteveGrayGuitarist



Playlist of all 8 videos from the show (direct link or video embedded):

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEKUoq9f6VGh3xTV-B8xegtjulUWWZE






I filmed eight videos in all, in 1080i HD & uploaded them unedited in MTS format. Please request permission to re-use, but embedding and mobile phone access are enabled, so feel free to share and post them where you like. Downloads of the videos and re-use are forbidden without express written permission from me, thanks. 

 Copyright 8-30-13 Gina Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment